âNAMTâs members make a vital impact in their communities â economically, in education, and by entertaining millions of people.
Last season, the NAMT members collectively…
- Employed over 33,000 people
- Staged more than 18,000 performances attended by nearly 8.5 million people
- Entertained over 736,000 loyal subscribers
- Provided education programs for 1.5 million students and teachers
- Had operating budgets totaling $630,000,000
- Performed in 290 facilities with a total of more than 186,000 seats
as of 9/18/18
NAMT thanks the following foundations, government agencies and organizations for their ongoing support of our programs: The Alhadeff Charitable Foundation, The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York Creative Spaces Grant, ASCAP Foundation Irving Caesar Fund, BMI Foundation, The Dubose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund, The Frederick Loewe Foundation, Friars Foundation, Howard Gilman Foundation, The Hollywood Pantages, National Endowment for the Arts, The Rodgers and Hammerstein Foundation, The Shubert Foundation, The Ted Snowden Foundation, and Anonymous donors.